Do you want to gain new professional experience, acquire valuable skills and shape your work practice?
Become a volunteer in EU projects!
The Foundation for Social Participation was established in order to conduct educational and training activities for the benefit of social groups at risk of exclusion. We successfully implement EU projects in the field of
professional activation co-financed from the European Social Fund. We undertake activities aimed at equalizing the chances of people with disabilities, social integration and promoting employment and supporting
entrepreneurship. In our work, we are guided by empathy, openness and rationality of actions. If you share our goals and values, we invite you to join our team!
Animation coach – volunteering
Lower Silesia Voivodeship
What will you be dealing with?
- support for project participants in consolidating skills acquired during digital competence training;
- involving participants in the implementation of group projects;
- implementation of animation activities in accordance with the project assumptions.
What do we expect from you?
- animation experience, experience in implementing activities for the local community and/or seniors;
- computer, tablet and telephone knowledge;
- communication, openness and patience;
- knowledge of the methodology of animation activities.
What can we offer you?
- gaining experience in working on the implementation of EU projects;
- opportunity to develop interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- references and a certificate on the provision of voluntary services.
If you are interested, please contact us by e-mail:
Please add a clause on the protection of personal data in your CV: “I give consent to the processing of my personal data for recruitment purposes in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC
(General Data Protection Regulation ).”
The data administrator is the Foundation for Social Participation, ul. Sieradzka 4C, 60-163 Poznań. By submitting your recruitment application, you agree that your personal data will be processed by the Foundation
for Social Participation in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address indicated.