PUBLISHED ON DAY
Dear User, Dear User
Before you click “Go to page” or close this window, please read this information. We provide here information about the so-called cookies and about the processing of your personal data by us. By clicking “Go to page” or closing the window, you agree to the following. You can also refuse consent or limit its scope.
The processing of personal data is based on applicable law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data) (OJ L 119, 04/05/2016, p. 1), hereinafter “RODO”
Information about the personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data is the Social Participation Foundation with its registered office:
ul. Sieradzka 4C, 60-163 Poznań
Tel. +48 61 662 11 60
The administrator has appointed a data protection officer with whom you can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com or by writing a correspondence to the address of the Administrator’s office. You can contact the data protection officer on all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the use of data processing rights.
Basis and purpose of data processing
1. We process your data for the following purposes:
- Answers to the inquiry directed to us by email. Providing the data is voluntary. Failure to provide personal data contained in the contact form will prevent answering an inquiry sent by the user to our e-mail address. The data will be deleted immediately after answering the query.
- Sending to you by and affiliated entities marketing information contained in the newsletter, including information about job offers, training and information on ongoing projects co-financed by the European Union for 2014-2020, to the e-mail address or SMS you provided to the given mobile phone number . Providing personal information is voluntary. Not submitting data will prevent us from providing information. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years or until you withdraw your consent to data processing.
- Placing Internet tags (cookies, etc.) on your devices and reading such tags in order to make anonymous statistical measurements and improve our website https://cyfrowy-senior.com. Consent to the processing of data is voluntary. Failure to agree will prevent us from making anonymous statistical measurements or improving our website.
2. In connection with the processing of personal data of the User, he has the following rights: the right to access his personal data, the right to withdraw his consent, the right to demand their rectification, removal or limitation of their processing.
3. In the case of information about unlawful processing of data, the user has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
4. The data will be kept for the period necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes and until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions or the withdrawal of consent to data processing has expired.
5. Recipients of personal data may be entities processing data at the Administrator’s request (eg cooperating companies, IT service providers). Users’ personal data may also be made available to authorized bodies in accordance with applicable law.
6. The data will be stored for the period necessary to implement the abovementioned purposes and until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions or the withdrawal of consent to data processing has expired.
7. User data will not be subject to automated decision making and will not be profiled.
8. The user’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
We use online tags such as cookies, or local storage to collect and process personal data in order to analyze the movements on our website. Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on your terminal device (ie your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), which the browser sends to the server every time you access our website from this device. The cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, its lifetime of the cookie, a unique number generated to identify the browser from which the website is connected and other data necessary for the proper functioning and display of the website
These files allow the user to navigate the website and use its elements. They optimize the use of the website
http://cyfrowy-senior.com, e.g. they can remember previous activities (eg open texts) when returning to the site in the same session.
How can you change cookies settings or delete them?
Most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, the user can change the browser settings so that cookies are blocked – in whole or in part, for example only from third parties, or to receive a message each time when Cookies are sent to the device. Remember, however, that if you block cookies used by us, it can negatively affect the convenience of using the site
https://cyfrowy-senior.com. This will also prevent us from collecting anonymous information about the use of our site in order to constantly improve its content. Each web browser has a different way to delete or change the settings for cookies.
Below are links to information on how to delete or change cookie settings from the most popular browsers.
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek